I earned a Dual major B.S. in Computer Science and Management Information Systems from Western Illinois University in Macomb Illinois. Thereafter I earned Two M.S. degrees, the first in Computer Science and the second in Business Administration, both from Western Illinois University. I then earned a J.D. from Southern Illinois University School of Law in Carbondale, Illinois. I have been honored to join the bar of the State of Illinois. I work in both the trial and the appellate venues of practice.
When not working or volunteering in the community, I enjoy spending quality time with my family, tinkering with the latest in technology, reading, traveling, and exploring local cuisine.
Areas of Practice
- Southern Illinois University School of Law, Carbondale, Illinois
- J.D. magna cum laude
- Western Illinois University, Macomb, Illinois
- M.S. Computer Science
- Concentration: Management
- Major 1: Computer Science
- Major 2: Information Systems Management