A Criminal Defense Attorney in East Peoria IL for Protecting Your Rights
Fines and prison time aren’t what you want to see at the end of your criminal case. When being accused of a crime, you want to build the best possible defense to shield you from the worst consequences. And in instances where you know you’re innocent, you want representation willing to help you prove it. As such, you need to find the right criminal defense attorney for East Peoria IL to take up your case. Thankfully, Schierer & Ritchie, LLC, have the experience and know-how you need for a successful case.
With over 30 years of experience as trial lawyers for criminal cases, the married attorney duo of Charles Schierer and Tiffany Ritchie have your back. Our goal is to ensure you get the best possible results for your case. We work to put you at ease, helping to guide you through the legal maze that is criminal law. Our office strives to be open and accessible to our clients, unlike other big-name law firms. And if you’re still on the fence about who would be the best to represent you, we can let the results of our previous cases do the talking.
How We Set Ourselves Apart
At Schierer & Ritchie, LLC, we make every effort to set ourselves apart from other law firms. When you hire our team to take on your case, you can be sure you’re getting treatment above and beyond what other attorneys may provide.
- Getting to Know You
- No matter the case, crime, or legal woes you find yourself in, it isn’t our job to judge you. Instead, we get to know you on a personal basis. Everyone is human, and anyone can make mistakes. It’s our job to ensure those mistakes don’t follow you for the rest of your life. So, rather than chalking your case up as “another number,” we take a personal interest in seeing you through this challenging time in your life.
- Putting All Options on the Table
- As your legal counsel, we are always there to offer you the best options for your case. However, we’ll never take anything off the table. From fighting for a reduced sentence to negotiating a plea bargain, to outright exonerating you, we’re there to offer you a path forward. When we suggest one option over another, you can be confident we are giving you the best possible advice based on your situation.
- A Local Option
- Plenty of attorneys offer their services for numerous areas and can seem like they are familiar with the local area. However, when bigger firms spread themselves too thin, they sacrifice efficiency for their caseload. For our law firm, this is quite the opposite. Just as we believe in building relationships with clients, we understand it’s essential to know where you’re trying a case. Being local professionals gives us a home-field advantage in the courtroom.
Our Experience in Criminal Law
When needing our assistance as a criminal defense attorney for East Peoria IL, we offer insight and knowledge only those with a focus on criminal law have. Our team can handle cases involving:
- Violent Offences – Crimes involving assault, battery, murder, manslaughter and other offenses that involve inflicting pain on others.
- DUIs – If pulled over for either driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs, this constitutes as a DUI. Options for fighting DUIs include proving your innocence, reducing fines or proving your arrest was improperly conducted.
- Drug Crimes – Crimes consisting of possession, use, manufacturing or intention to sell illegal substances. Additionally, some over-the-counter medications can be involved in drug crimes if in large quantities.
- Theft – Mugging, shoplifting, burglary and robbery are known as theft offenses. Depending on the means used for the theft, it can dip into a violent crime.
- Sex Offences – We offer representation for individuals facing accusations of rape, child pornography, solicitation of a minor and other sex offenses.
Talk with an Attorney
Don’t wait long if facing a criminal sentence. Give your local criminal defense attorney for East Peoria IL a call today. You can contact Schierer & Ritchie, LLC, at 309-245-0849 and ask about a free consultation. Also, we are located at 1009 Illini Dr, East Peoria, IL 61611.