Don’t Give Up: Call a DUI Attorney for East Peoria IL
DUI charges can be detrimental, no matter how you look at it. For even minor charges or first offenses, you can be looking at hefty fines and a suspended license. For worse charges, jail time is a possibility! And if you choose to deal with your DUI charge alone, this is unfortunately what awaits you. However, you have the power to change your outcome. By employing the help of a DUI attorney for East Peoria IL, you can potentially have your charges reduced, and sometimes wholly dropped. Call Schierer & Ritchie, LLC, right away to see what your options are.
When you connect with Schierer & Ritchie, you’ll see experience at work. We have handled numerous cases throughout Central Illinois involving DUI charges and other criminal offenses. While a DUI comes with plenty of penalties, many charges can be too severe. Furthermore, if you have reason to believe your arrest wasn’t handled fairly, you have a right to be heard. At the end of the day, you are more likely to have charges reduced or dropped when you allow Schierer & Ritchie to help you out.
Reasons to Hire a DUI Lawyer
As mentioned previously, you have the power to change the outcome of your DUI charge, with help from an experienced attorney. Here are several reasons why you should never handle a DUI without professional legal help:
- True Negotiation
- Unless you are a lawyer yourself, it can be near impossible to understand the legalese that goes with any criminal charge. Without professional advice, don’t expect a judge to give you the time of day during sentencing. However, bringing in a DUI lawyer can work to your advantage. We can negotiate for reduced sentencing based on your previous record and the severity of the incident.
- Fight for Fairness
- While we want to trust everything in your case was handled correctly, you can never be too sure. In situations where you believe your arrest was mishandled, you may have a right to have charges dropped. However, your concerns won’t be heard without the help of an attorney. We will evaluate your arrest inside and out to help you determine whether your treatment was handled correctly.
- Keep Living Your Life
- Everyone makes mistakes. And especially after a first offense, you deserve a second chance. However, with recent legal changes in the past few years, even your first DUI can be devastating to your livelihood. At Schierer & Ritchie, we don’t believe that’s fair. Our team will work diligently to ensure you receive the best possible outcome for your case. We don’t think one mistake should ruin your life.
A Complete Criminal Defense Attorney
Aside from representing drunk driving cases as a DUI attorney for East Peoria IL, Schierer & Ritchie take on multiple other criminal cases. From misdemeanors to felonies, we’ve helped clients reduce sentences, drop charges and get their lives back on track. Examples of cases we handle include:
- Violent Crimes – Murder, manslaughter, battery, assault, etc. Any crime that consists of hurting and/or killing another individual.
- Gun Crimes – Illegal possession, sale, or use of a firearm. Often related to violent or theft crimes.
- Theft Crimes – Robbery, mugging, burglary, shoplifting, etc. Can be related to gun or violent crimes.
- Drug Crimes – The possession, sale, or consumption of illegal substances. Such substances include heroin, cocaine, meth, LCD, illegally obtained prescriptions, etc.
- Sex Crimes – Prostitution, rape, solicitation of a minor, possession of child pornography, etc. Can be related to violent crimes.
Call Us Today
Don’t give up on your DUI charges. Get reliable representation from the go-to DUI attorney for Peoria IL: Schierer & Ritchie, LLC. You can contact us today at 309-245-0849 and ask about a free consultation. Also, we are located at 1009 Illini Dr, East Peoria, IL 61611.